Piedmont Community Charter School serves 1800 students spanning kindergarten through twelfth grade.
- Piedmont has a North Carolina report card grade of B.
- PCCS is proud to be an official Core Knowledge School K-8.
- PCCS is accredited by the state of North Carolina and by AdvancED/SACS/CASI the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- PCCS met 31 out of 31 federal targets for 2016-17.
- Piedmont’s overall grade level proficiency is higher than Gaston County Schools’ (GCS) overall grade level proficiency.
- Piedmont’s overall grade level proficiency is higher than the state.
- In 2014, AdvancED approved a five-year accreditation.
- In 2015 the State Board of Education approved PCCS for a 10 year charter renewal.
- In 2019, AdvancED approved a five-year accreditation.