Piedmont’s Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) typically meets on the 2nd Wednesday at 8:30am at Firestone Grill on Franklin Blvd. Watch our Facebook page for updates on our meeting schedule.
Click here to follow us on Facebook.
We do several teacher appreciation activities throughout the year. From welcome back treats, to the teacher appreciation week, the PCCS PTO is proud to help our teachers feel appreciated. The Holiday lunch is catered by the PTO. We love serving that meal before winter break.
Spirit wear clothing orders can be placed online. All orders will be delivered to the school.
FUNDRAISING AT SCHOOL
- Box Tops For Education – Download the Box Tops app and scan your receipt to earn extra money for PCCS. Visit the website www.boxtops4education.com to see a list of all the participating products.
- Coke Rewards – Visit the website coke.com/give. Enter codes from caps an boxes to help PCCS.
- Book Fair (Elementary) – Twice a year the PTO encourages reading by hosting a Book Fair. The spring sale is Buy One Get One free.
- Used Uniform Sale – Twice a year the PTO hosts a gently used uniform sale. All items are donated by parents and we sell each item for only $2.00.
FUNDRAISING AT HOME – Shop at these stores and help our PTO raise money for the school:
- Harris Teeter: PCCS code 4205 Don’t forget – All VIC cards must be linked yearly.
- Ingles: PCCS code 30134 Don’t forget to relink every July
- Publix: Sign up online for a Publix.com account and choose Piedmont Community Charter as your school to support. At checkout you will enter your phone number and our school will earn money.
- Office Depot
- For the School – When making any purchase at Office Depot Stores, give them the PCCS CFA school code #70120088. The school receives in store credit based on your purchases.
- For You – As a non-profit, education organization PCCS-CFA gets the best pricing available at Office Depot. We can pass these savings onto you. For online purchase, access the Office Depot PCCS portal through clicking here. For in-store purchases, contact Angela Dixon, our Account Manager (and PCCS parent!) to link your credit card. 980-2544-6116 or [email protected] com
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to Piedmont whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. You use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you need to select a charitable organization to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping. Click here to choose Piedmont Community Charter School. Amazon will remember your selection, and then every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
The PTO also carries on many other functions and fundraisers during the year such as Valentine Rose Sales and a Holiday Shop (Elementary)
Watch for new and exciting opportunities for you to help the school financially and through volunteering at fundraising events.
Please email [email protected] with questions.