This is my 2nd year teaching and my 2nd year at Piedmont. I have been married for 5 years. I have 3 wonderful children, two girls, and one boy.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Text 81010 with the code below that corresponds to your child’s Language Arts class time
Class 61: @gkde9b
Class 65: @c33be8
Class 66: @bac927d
Tests are 40 %
Quizzes are 25%
Homework is 25%
Classwork is 10%
- Enter quietly and get to work immediately.
- Try your best on all assignments, including homework.
- Bring paper, pencil, science notebook, colored pencils, and glue stick to class each day.
- Laptops should be charged at home.
- Cell phones must remain off and in the locker while at school. Refer to the cell phone policy in the student handbook.
- Use the restroom during assigned times. Please do not ask to go during class time, unless there is an emergency. You must present your hall pass if you visit the restroom during class time.
- Remain on the computer sites that have been given as part of the instructions.
- No candy, food, or drink (only water) is allowed in my classroom at any time except for your lunch period.
- Follow all classroom and school rules and procedures.
- Follow the PCCS dress code policy.
- Sign up with Remind for text messages and Google Classroom for information and assignments.